Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

Super Moderator
Congratulations on a beautiful bike. Enjoy making it yours or should I say continue enjoying the process. Any changes that you know of since last years model?

Reactions: MJacobsen

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Congratulations on a beautiful bike. Enjoy making it yours or should I say continue enjoying the process. Any changes that you know of since last years model?
Colors are the only changes that I know of. And that only amounts to swapping out a couple. Reef Blue/Vivid Black (black), Gunship Grey (black) and Mineral Green Metallic (chrome). Still 114, cable clutch, same Boom audio, etc

Registered
Congrats beautiful color combo

Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
I just saw that color combo on a special that just arrived yesterday in Sedalia. Not on the floor yet. I left quickly.
that鈥檚 a sweeeet looking glide!
Congrats !

Registered
Congrats! I ordered the same bike out here. Went in the other day to see when she'd come in. Wasn't there yet but they had the VIN so also got to order some parts. Was the most fun I've had buying a vehicle in years. Nice set of initial upgrades you ordered :)

Premium Member
2019 RGS
Great looking bike fo sho!

Reactions: MJacobsen

Registered
Nice! Two hours of parts ordering, that is allot of parts! I hope they ordered the correct ones!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Registered
View attachment 435166
I ordered it back in November. I went in yesterday to touch base and see when it might come in. He said it was in the back... I was stoked! He took me back to see it, then I spent 2 hours ordering parts.
They just need to get it ready and add my parts. It may be a bit, but I am chomping at the bit!
Nice congrats, so Im seeing alot of dealers with the new bikes in stock and peeps posting pics but is there any info out on the specs or any new upgrades from last yr other then the colors? Just curious as I to put my money down in Nov for a special in the Gunship grey. Dealer said it be in end of month but still no info on msrp, surcharges and all that good stuff?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Nice congrats, so Im seeing alot of dealers with the new bikes in stock and peeps posting pics but is there any info out on the specs or any new upgrades from last yr other then the colors? Just curious as I to put my money down in Nov for a special in the Gunship grey. Dealer said it be in end of month but still no info on msrp, surcharges and all that good stuff?
Thanks!
For the RGL, I don't think there are any changes. Nothing I could see, for sure. What I hear is that the bikes hitting dealers now have no feature changes. The new models have taken over the HD site, so you can see for yourself. They are missing a few models. CVO's are missing, altogether. I assume the missing models are the only ones with changes. Also, probably the focus of the release event on the 26th.

Registered
2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS stage 2 TQ cam,V&H power duals, Ventilator Ciro bag blades,Kahuna heate
It was a bit of a risk. But, I just didn't love any of the RGL colors for 2021, so I figured I would roll the dice on blue. It would have to be awful to not love a blue.
Agreed I traded my 2010 for a 2020 RGS I was not a fan of Blue ! It was Scorched Orange or nothing BUT every shop I was in had zephyr blue and I found myself drawn in . So I have a 2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS These new Blues the MOCO is turning out are really something! Beautiful bike As posted above pics when complete.
Congrats

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
That would be the one I would chose - EXCEPT they have black on top of blue on the fairing and then blue on top of black on the rear.

Seems a bit dyslexic.
I agree about the flip. I was crossing my fingers for a RGS scheme. I like how the blue looks from the front. But, I still love it.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts