Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the 2020's hitting the dealer's floor, I thought " I should drop in and see if I can score a deal on a 19." Not a lot of earth shaking changes for 20 and I tend to keep mine a while. Made my first mistake and rode a 114. Smooth and quick. Fever is getting started. First dealer would only knock $1k off MSRP on the 19, guess they are still proud of them. Phone calls and emails later, I find a dealer that will go $4k off MSRP but won't allow me enough for my trade-in. So much for deals. Fever was almost gone, when I stumbled across this one. 2019, price was right, goodies were right, trade-in was right. No, it's not an RG but it is the next best thing. Think of it as a naked RG.

Now I have this "ebony and ivory" thing going on in the garage.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very pretty bike. Nice contrast between the white and black.

Reactions: ddm502001

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Congrats on The New King!
Looks Great next to The Shark.
Nice choice for a Second Sled.
Mike U.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
That is a nice lookin bike, even if not a Glide.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Funny, my dealer still has a CVO RG (the silver #1 paint - my fav) sitting on the floor when I stopped in yesterday. No 20's in RG's at all yet. I said about still having that CVO and said I wish I had the $ to buy it and that I am sure the reason it's still there is the $42-43K price tag. He said yeah, but with no CVO RG models for 2020, it just became worth more (they don't up the price like some dealers do, it's MSRP)...I personally don't see it that way, but hey. If you wanted that bike and had the $ you would have already bought it, no one is going to run in there and buy it because there is no CVO RG in 2020 now, at least I don't think so. I agree that the 2019's should be a great deal now as there are many still sitting around and they need to move them to get their shipments of 20's.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
You are forgiven. What a sweet looking ride. I had a 2017 RK right before I purchased my 2019 RGS and they indeed are a sweet riding bike.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Now that is one beautiful ride. Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Is that the denim white with blacked out hardware RK? Yeah there's one sitting by the service desk at Pikes Peak HD. It looks fantastic. Pretty sure my pig is not talking to me I was staring so hard

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Beautiful bike, Congratulations
I'd love to have a RK as a second bike, but everytime I ride something other than a Road Glide, I realize I love the protection from the fairing and the tunes

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Like the rims on those Specials and noticed they switched them out with new ones for 2020. Was curious if anybody seen them in person yet. Look pretty good on photo online but they kinda remind me a little of the 1980s Suzuki rims a bit lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts