Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Absolutely...... Ciro has also informed me that ALL of their LED's are warrantied against failure for the lifetime of your component. There is a little discrepancy I'm asking them to clarify on the warranty itself, as some product pages list (1) year and their website clearly states a 3 year manufacture warranty, BUT.... they have been quick to respond and I hope to have an answer for you soon. Had it been easier to decipher their warranty, I would have opted for their saddlebag lights, but oh well..... damn the luck!!

Well- I have to mimic others sentiments on Ciro.... they have been lightning fast to respond and they acknowledged their error in publishing. The warranty is a (3) year manufacture warranty on components and a lifetime LED warranty. They are in the process now of changing their product pages to reflect this as well. You may see their current warranty policy below:
https://www.ciro3d.com/return-policy

I'm interested in their bag lights and those headlight fangs. It would be easy to get carried away...

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
They are out of stock because they aren't actually available until May 1st.
The the Website designers should have put that instead of "out of stock".

Then I would know to come back on May 1st. I saw the large and bold "out of stock" and didn't look any further.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ha Ha. Beat you to it. http://www.roadglide.org/25-lighting/350945-ciro3d-paying-attention-road-glides.html. Posted this a few weeks ago. They had them at Daytona so a bunch of guys picked them up there. Their marketing department had told me via email that they would have them available same time online. I made a comment on their FB page when they showed them and they messaged me within 15 minutes offering to hold some aside and ship them when the inventory returned. Got my horizon LED windshield trim and center trim installed and it is the boss. I couldn't be happier.

I will buy Ciro over the competition any time they have the product. Their fit and finish and attention to design detail is amazing.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didn't happen if you don't have photos of it!!!!

Ha Ha. Beat you to it. http://www.roadglide.org/25-lighting/350945-ciro3d-paying-attention-road-glides.html. Posted this a few weeks ago. They had them at Daytona so a bunch of guys picked them up there. Their marketing department had told me via email that they would have them available same time online. I made a comment on their FB page when they showed them and they messaged me within 15 minutes offering to hold some aside and ship them when the inventory returned. Got my horizon LED windshield trim and center trim installed and it is the boss. I couldn't be happier.

I will buy Ciro over the competition any time they have the product. Their fit and finish and attention to design detail is amazing.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stay tuned!!!! You might be doing these sooner rather than later..... not sure if it's been presented to Ciro before or not, but I'm inquiring on a group buy or group discount for RG.org members.

I've been super impressed with their response time and customer service. Lets just say after a quick discussion on the warranty listed on their instructions and what their ACTUAL warranty is, I might just be switching over from my CD sequential bag lights to Ciro's.... I just have to figure out a way to get the damn CD lights off without damaging the paint?!

I'm done adding lights. But I like the ones on the headlight cowl.

Nope. Not doing it. Amp or header first.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Stay tuned!!!! You might be doing these sooner rather than later..... not sure if it's been presented to Ciro before or not, but I'm inquiring on a group buy or group discount for RG.org members.
Never been part of a group buy before, but sounds interesting. Personally, I'd also like to see them offer a package deal if you buy most/all of their new RG fairing LED products at the same time.

·
Registered
95 Posts

I've been super impressed with their response time and customer service. Lets just say after a quick discussion on the warranty listed on their instructions and what their ACTUAL warranty is, I might just be switching over from my CD sequential bag lights to Ciro's.... I just have to figure out a way to get the damn CD lights off without damaging the paint?!
Someone say group buy? LOL. Sign me up for a bezel. With the headlights being sealed there isnt many options to add more to them without dropping 8 bills on a entirely new setup.

As for removing your bag lights, a blow dryer or heat gun and some fishing line will do the trick.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Group buy is a bust.... they just don't have inventory of much right now to even offer the new products. I did some asking on the new Road Blades and center trim LED light that they have coming out. Ciro stresses how great they look, however they ARE NOT super bright like the Custom Dynamic blades- so if you're just looking for aesthetics, they are a great option. If you're looking to add some angled lighting for safety, the CD windshield trim LED's are the way to go.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for doing the research on this. Too bad about the group buy. I was leaning towards the Ciro but now I'm back on the CD side of the fence. Guess I'll have to wait and see one of the Ciro in person to see how visible they actually are in the daylight.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts