Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not done riding, done with all my custom mods and upgrades. I love the look of my bike now and it only took 3 years to fix what Harley should have done in the first place. So many people are trying to fix the ride of their bike and I had to do it from day ONE. I have a spinal cord injury from the military and I damn near took the bike back to the dealer the day I picked it up because it rode like a backhoe. I immediately started trying rear shocks and after HD air shocks, corvette shocks and Dirty Bird air compressor kit, and Super Shox, I have found a winner. Plus the support from Super Shox was awesome. They sent me a couple of different spring sets until I got what I needed. KUDOS to you guys!
After getting the rear riding so good, I then noticed how bad the front was. I didn't want to go through several kits, nor could I afford to, living on a government disability check, so I talked to several people and did research for almost a year before I finally decided on the Legends Axeo standard length kit. Wow! Another investment that I will never regret. My bike rides and handles better than any Harley I have ever been on. And I have been on them since before I could walk thanks to my dad(who has passed). And it is comfortable. As a matter of fact, I am hoping to go to SW VIII in Durango, CO all the way from NC. I am very happy it turned out the way it did. Now it looks good and rides good. What more could you ask for?[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Bikes looking great! Glad you sorted out the ride.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Sharpe looking bike, glad you got it to where you want it.
Super Shox maybe in my future, as all I hear is satisfied customers.
Thank You for your service

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The bars are from FMB Choppers in NC. They are the 1 1/2" Monster Mayhems, I think they were 12". Whatever the tallest that use stock wiring and hoses is. Thanks. Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts