Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been a member here for a year or so. I haven't posted a whole bunch, but have definitely learned a whole bunch from you fine folk! Bike just put back together on Friday after blacking everything out. I am working to find a new primary cover that I like...may have to get one custom made. Let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks for any comments or any other suggestions.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple more pics...

Some more pics for you folks...

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sick looking sled, nicely done
Thanks stripclub I appreciate it!

Beautiful bike sir. I sure have fallen in love with these bikes.
Thanks brendan I appreciate it! Yep I agree with falling in love with the Road Glide.

Job well done, Salty. I truly dig the old skool pin striping on the black denim. Classic.
Thanks Screamin' I appreciate it! Yeah, the old skool is just my style...nothing against the flashy colors or anything because there are some beautiful ones out there, but for me...black and old skool is the way to go.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Me likes!

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
That stripe job rocks. Nice bike.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Nicely Done!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
........ i've said that before.
Yeah I've said it before as we'll!

Looks good. Nice striping,

Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Nicely Done!
Thank you

Damn that looks good. What bags and fender did you use?

Excellent pinstriping also.

Bad dad bags and bad dad fender. I reworked the fender for a bit better fit but overall they were awesome out of the box

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
469 Posts
Looks nice! As it is said and shall be - probably not. It starts with the obvious and continues with rise of the sun. Fortunately the journey allows us to enjoy the work and the ride.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts