Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about adding light strips from the auto parts store.These have a peel and stick backing to them.I was thinking that i should come off of the brake light switch. Anybody got any feedback ?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Since you have an Ultra, do what I would have done if I had an Ultra...

Bright Ass Tail Light is all you will ever need (even the smaller one) Keeps the stock look and nothing in all of creation is brighter!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Going to get these for my wifes street glide. I'm lucky...My RG is an 09 and I have a brake light...Only HD can take parts off and make you think its better and you should pay the same or more! :)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I am thinking about adding light strips from the auto parts store.These have a peel and stick backing to them.I was thinking that i should come off of the brake light switch. Anybody got any feedback ?
I never did like the Bullet lights. That is why I changed the turn signals to the Road Glide bar.
It moves the signals out and expands the light area.
I also added the CD lights with Badlands Run/Turn/Brake module.
I also added the Street Glide Fender Fascia with the light on the bottom and the Ultra TP Light Bar.
Makes for a lot of light. Both with the Tour Pak or without.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I added the CD Dynamic Rings in the front as well as LEDs in the rear, along with plasma rod run/brake/turn in the rear. Can never have too much light on the bike.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Agree with everyone as I'm running CD led lights light Plasma rods on the back. I've also added the magic strobe to ensure those behind me pay attention ... well, I just hope so.

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Agree with everyone as I'm running CD led lights light Plasma rods on the back. I've also added the magic strobe to ensure those behind me pay attention ... well, I just hope so.
How are those plasma rods looking with the Magic Stobe...got any pics or better yet video? Thinking about doing the same.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Take a look at the Skene Design P-3 light system at www.lights.skenedesign.com. I had them mounted between the side bags and fender of my Electra Glide. Very high output LED system that has a unique conspicuity flicker during normal driving and then strobes several times and locks on to a solid break light when breaking. The system has numerous settings you can adjust them too and also has an emergency flasher for high road side visibility. Great customer support and no questions asked warranty.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
For an Ultra... Bright Ass Light, no question.

I'm running a BAL-2 smoked taillight, along with Custom Dynamics 'Dynamic Clusters' in the turn signals. Almost everyone who rides behind me comments on the visibility.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts