Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
1500 in 24 hours is difficult. I gotta tell you, if you want to get this one the best route in the USA to do it is on I-10, hitting it from north or west of San Antonio- past Lordsburg, Az and back. Once you get to Comfort, Tx the speed limit is 80 almost all the way to El Paso. Read into that what you want. lol

The routes from that MS starting point are not as conducive to making the best time.

I have 7 IBA certs, including a BB36. That BBG is just too much, though. Good luck if you go for it, and ride safe!

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx -- the organizer has done this for a few yrs and is "loaded" with IBA certs. I like his choice of routes -- depending on weather for a given day, the best route will be chosen. We'll help each other thru !!! DOOF

1500 in 24 hours is difficult. I gotta tell you, if you want to get this one the best route in the USA to do it is on I-10, hitting it from north or west of San Antonio- past Lordsburg, Az and back. Once you get to Comfort, Tx the speed limit is 80 almost all the way to El Paso. Read into that what you want. lol

The routes from that MS starting point are not as conducive to making the best time.

I have 7 IBA certs, including a BB36. That BBG is just too much, though. Good luck if you go for it, and ride safe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts