Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifes going to be gone for the weekend...anyone in Central Florida
want to meet up for lunch this coming saturday? I am riding regardless, just thought to connect with other R-Glide riders. St Augustine, Sebastian Inlet,
Port Canaveral, Orlando, Mt. Dora, Howey-in-the-Hills, Yee Haw Junction...?

Chuck

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically....just a meet up somewhere...have lunch and see who is interested
in riding. I don't who all is in the area with Road Glides, which direction they would be riding from. I am also active in HD Forums, and in there is a sub-forum for what we call 'the florida crew'. A loose knit bunch from around florida that meet up, have lunch...sometimes planned and un planned rides. No rules, no leader, no dues.....and if there would be enough interest, I thought it would be
great to go on a ride and to stop into a place with three or four Road Glides would be great.
I see there are several people on here from Central Florida, and I know some people do not like crowds. Just feeling the waters is all. I am near Daytona, and am riding this weekend (wife will be gone). I have had my Road Glide two weeks...got to go somewhere!?

Chuck

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you walk into this sandwich bar....full of "Cafe racers, vintage bobbers, pin up girls", how do you identify the Road Glide people you wanted to meet?
I have been through the "Let's meet at daytona this bike week....lets meet at "name the place". That's why I need to see if the Sharks Lounge in Daytona sells T-shirts.

·
Registered
498 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts