Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,060 Posts
PBSTN - given any thought to selling your 2010 in exchange for buying this one? Having a stable of 2 SEs would be special.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PBSTN - given any thought to selling your 2010 in exchange for buying this one? Having a stable of 2 SEs would be special.
I've thought about it. But would rather have a 3rd bike.:smile:

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
That's some serious low garage queen miles. But that exhaust has got to be the ugliest fucking design I have ever seen. lol
You're absolutely right. Those are hideous, along with that massive windshield.

I had the same bike and when I bought it used, it already had the D&D Fat Cat on it along with the ghost pipe.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
450 Posts
That's some serious low garage queen miles. But that exhaust has got to be the ugliest fucking design I have ever seen. lol
I agree about that exhaust. My old Street Glide came with that setup. I pulled it off and replaced it with a V&H X pipe. That Rinehart setup hurts low end torque.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,060 Posts
I've thought about it. But would rather have a 3rd bike.:smile:
Sorry, I kinda fell into some kind of weird practical thinking mode for a moment there. You'll have to excuse me as I was married for 40 years before the divorce! LOL

·
Registered
380 Posts
Absolute STEAL, and it's the slate/charcoal color scheme, to my mind just about the best factory paint job of the last 35 years. The pictures do not do it justice.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I feel your pain. Have my eye on an M8 RGS, but the garage is full with my 07 RK and an 80 FXS (reassembling). I’d have to kick my wife’s car out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
That is a fugly exhaust for sure, bike is sweet as fuk, if i could swing it I would too, beautiful machine, and for the price wow, I am working on a second bike myself , need something else to modify lol.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I agree about that exhaust. My old Street Glide came with that setup. I pulled it off and replaced it with a V&H X pipe. That Rinehart setup hurts low end torque.
No mention of a tuner, if any, installed. Looks to be a sweet deal for so few miles. I agree, one of the best color combo's out there. Tempting.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is a buyers market. That's for sure. I also found a 2015 cvo road glide for $17,500 (11,000 miles)). And a 2001 cvo road glide for $7200 (7000 miles). And these are just a few of the deals I've seen.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Had a Second bike, just for Bar runs, local rides, ended up back on the RGU and sold number 2. Could see finding a steal then selling my ride outright but would have to be a major upgrade and improvement, machine and year. The old 12 is coming to eight years old now but rides sweet still.
Still in my plan to go 2-1 single exhaust for torque on this one, rides too well to NOT ride it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
What the fuck is with that exhaust? lol, You'd think it came stock in 2011. Or the 2011 CVO buyers have shitty taste in exhaust. I'd definitely factor needing a new header at minimum into my offer.
That’s a Rinehart Xtreme tru dual exhaust

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What the fuck is with that exhaust? lol, You'd think it came stock in 2011. Or the 2011 CVO buyers have shitty taste in exhaust. I'd definitely factor needing a new header at minimum into my offer.
Exhaust would be the least of my worries. People are buying 30k bikes and still replacing exhaust. This was a 30k bike new. And new cvo's are 40k plus. So replacing exhaust is not a problem.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts