Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would start at:
-Bourbon Trail in Kentucky, taking 2 days to complete the circuit
-then ride up through Cinncinati and take in a baseball game, stop in and see Loni Anderson at WKRP.
-then on to Cleveland to the Rock n Roll hall of fame
-then up to Buffalo NY to see Niagra falls, ride the Maid of the Mist (Garvin, Chainsaw, its a boat, not an inflatable pool toy) and see the falls lit up at night( The falls are bathed in colored light, not me lit up on Canadian beer or Kentucky bourbon)
-then travel along the south side of Lake Ontario to Cooperstown NY, take in the baseball hall of fame.
-ride North to Saranac Lake and Lake Placid NY
-then north to Lake Champlain to Port Kent, cross the lake on the ferry (not tinkerbell) to Burlington VT and then ride east to
NEW HAMSPSHIRE:confused::confused::eek: for SWIV in Maine:D

All the above are on my bucket list of things to see and do in America.

Beer Can Moose Tour 2014 Eh!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Troy, that sounds like a blast.....I will definitely keep an eye on this.:D

Mike

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks like an ambitious ride Moose (poolside shenanigans) I would love to see Maid of the Mist get rode like the pool toy in St.George :eek: That is rodeo done Sharkweek style.

Miss Loni still looks good in mind too joke

·
Registered
892 Posts
I would start at:
-Bourbon Trail in Kentucky, taking 2 days to complete the circuit
-then ride up through Cinncinati and take in a baseball game, stop in and see Loni Anderson at WKRP.
-then on to Cleveland to the Rock n Roll hall of fame
-then up to Buffalo NY to see Niagra falls, ride the Maid of the Mist (Garvin, Chainsaw, its a boat, not an inflatable pool toy) and see the falls lit up at night( The falls are bathed in colored light, not me lit up on Canadian beer or Kentucky bourbon)
-then travel along the south side of Lake Ontario to Cooperstown NY, take in the baseball hall of fame.
-ride North to Saranac Lake and Lake Placid NY
-then north to Lake Champlain to Port Kent, cross the lake on the ferry (not tinkerbell) to Burlington VT and then ride east to
NEW HAMSPSHIRE:confused::confused::eek: for SWIV in Maine:D

All the above are on my bucket list of things to see and do in America.

Beer Can Moose Tour 2014 Eh!
If your plans put you leaving cooperstown on Sunday morning, I can lead through the Adirondacks on Sunday. I also can put people up (I'm 35 miles from Cooperstown)

·
Registered
296 Posts
The Bourbon Trail in Kentucky eh? I think that one would take me a week! ;-)

I hope you get the chance to do all on that list, sounds like a great bucket list to me.

Scoop

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is this after you ride from Calgary?? Wow thats alot of riding and alot of holliday time...Have fun with it , maybe if I get time off to go to Shark Week IV I'll hook up with you in Buffalo,,if it's ok with you??? Good Riding

·
Registered
654 Posts
Sounds like a great trip CG. My wife and I covered part of that trip last year. We traveled from Kingston ON to Sarnac/Lake Placid , Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and then New Brunswick. Try and add Vermont rt 17 to your map and when in NH check out the Crawford Notch. Wow they were awsome. I am going to try simular route in a year or two. I would like to try the Kanakamangus Hwy (I think that how it is spelled. Sorry if I am wrong) through NH and route 125 through Vermont, and maybe Bar Habour Maine. You are going to have a great trip. Let us know how it goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts