Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the time has come, as many know I sold my last bike (too mny black and green bikes around this place LOL) and I have bought a new (used) one. With that said, it's not a road glide.......but stay tuned :rolleyes:

Motor
96" twin cam - 4,031 miles on it when I bought it, I've already done:
Power commander V
Air cleaner
MGS true dual exhaust
Woods TW-222 cams
Tuned by RCcycles and made 92/104. Not bad for cam only 96"

Body
Yaffe stretched FL front fender
Yaffe tank
Danny gray seat
Sinister side covers
BadDad bags
BadDad replacement rear fender
Plasma rods for tail lights

Drive
26" chrome PM heathen - with a little paint
13" rotor
Chrome 6-piston PM caliper
Chrome lower Ness legs in smooth
Angle cut cow bells
Chromed factory rear wheel
Monotubes
Rear air ride
7* neck block
9* triple trees

Audio
Hertz HSK165XLs in the fairing
Hertz HCX690s (6x9) in the lids
HogTunes lids
JL HD600/4 amp

Misc
Home made bars - painted body color
Chrome hand controls
Dakota Digital gauges
PM floor board -rider and passenger
PM brake and shifter lever
PM grips and highway pegs
Etc, etc, something's are confidential, etc, etc

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Nice screen name change. You are SIC you know lol.

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet G....ER, Sic. Looking forward to seeing this one

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Thanks biljac, you get that shit done on yours yet so you can ride before the salt hits the road?

Nice screen name change. You are SIC you know lol.
You know what Kenny, I've actually been told that once.......well maybe it was twice :eek:

Just to make you laugh, here's my new plate that's some of CAs finest inmates should be currently working on.....LMAO......

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Nice start on the new ride Sic! And I thought only RR had a $$ tree in his yard. You must have taken a twig from his tree and transplanted.

Can't wait to see it in person. BTW, what color are you going with?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I can't wait to see it. I may not be able to keep up with the Jone's , but I can sure hang out with em lol. See you in Napa !

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Nice start on the new ride Sic! And I thought only RR had a $$ tree in his yard. You must have taken a twig from his tree and transplanted.

LOL. Come on Bill...."Deep Pockets" isn't given up his color scheme yet.

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO no money tree yet......though I did plant a few quarters in the yard hoping something I'll pan out :( LOL Sold the other bike so it freed up a little bike money......

Color......yet, I'm not giving that up yet or a few other details :D but I will say that it will NOT be black!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Sic 26" I like that....
I told the woman tonight about the Ca trip in June....it is gonna be hard for us to make it happen. I have the last 2 son and daughter graduating this year. I have promised daughter trip to Southern Cali this summer. But the woman agreed to fly out to northern cal while I pound out that way with Q... So get some solid dates so I can look at what is already on the calendar for June to c if we can make it happen.

Did I say I like the Sic 26.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts

I planted mine with some seeds I stole off his. @Q, if I ever go 26 you can have the first crack at my 21. I know you still gonna be sitting on some bullshit. Lol

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
That FLH fender is going to really set that 26" off..

I'm a big fan of the FL fender.....the wrap can be used on 26" and 30" but not smaller

The FL fender on a big wheel is like a mini skirt ;) shows enough to let you know it's big and looks good while still keepin you in suspense wanting to see more

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I planted mine with some seeds I stole off his. @Q, if I ever go 26 you can have the first crack at my 21. I know you still gonna be sitting on some bullshit. Lol

"Still sitting on some bullshit" LMFAO!!

So Richie, your saying there's a chance ;) before it was "I'll never go bigger than 21" not its "if"......I'm liking this :D FYI a 23 just look "right" on a RG, 26 just makes it better LOL I'm just sayin is all in sayin

Yep, make sure it's paid off before you pass them down.. :cool:) But in the mean while, I'll be sitting pretty on my Bad A$$, home-grown, cross country riding Yella Hog... See you on i40 East.. :cool:

Cross country :confused: you touch the pacific with that short bus yet? LOL I hope to hell you plan on coming out here in the spring!! It will be a can't miss experience

I do like the home grown reference.....garage built is the way to go

1 - 20 of 362 Posts