Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
They cut my britches off too, although I don't have any dead people in me.

Me too, and me neither.

The funny part about mine was when the paramedic, who I knew, cut my britches, the "aw shit" look on his face was priceless.
See, I had broken my leg on April 1st, April Fool's Day, and he thought the call was a great big joke......till he cut my britches off.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just went through this last week that is why I posted it.
They cut my pants and shirt off on the side of the road.
It is funny when it is over but at the time it is not.
New bike on the way Doc says maybe 6 weeks I can ride.

·
Registered
95 Posts
That was great,,, hell all they did was tell me,, you need to go to the hospital so come over hear and lay down... Hell I was walking around and checking out my bike that was in a ditch... Well I said "OH WHAT THE HELL" so they would quit yelling at me. So I layed down,, they then strapped me to the back board,,, and yes started to hear the familiar sound of a the State Police Chopper landing,, yep !! Ride to a hospital 40 miles away,, oh i was only 1 mile from the local hospital. Well go to the new hospital,, after a full check out,,, nothing wrong,, i got up checked myself out and walked out. So eight grand later,, medical bills,,, what a riot. Oh the hospital apparently let my information out and got bills for multiple other injuries including surgery and have been fighting those bills for two years!!! Oh the only injury was where my glasses hit my noise and made a small cut...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts