Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have one but not in this graphics. Quality helmet and I really like the flip over chin bar feature. Warning, it is not built for a round head shape but more oval. It's a little snug for me in the forehead but doable, and my head shape is the other side of oval than round. they run a little small as well so next size up worked for me.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
I wear a HCI Carbon Fiber Polo Helmet 90% of the time and I have a black Full Face Icon helmet I wear 10% of the time. If I was in the market for a new full face I would seriously consider the helmet you have posted.
Swomack

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I got the Shark Evo 2 couple months ago. Haven't tried it yet. High Sunday is mid 40's. Might be a good time to.

·
Administrator
10,474 Posts
Three years ago , I got a Nolan N104 from Revzilla , they do a great job of comparing products with their videos , I narrowed it down to the Nolan and the current Shark Evoline at the time .. Was a hard choice , but I am happy with the Nolan ..

JtB

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Probably not the right one for long oval head shapes. I wonder if it is noisy. The more vents and do-dads they put on helmets, the more wind noise they create.

Once in a while I throw on my 1976 Arai full face (no vents or other marketing gizmos)... Talk about quiet...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I had an Evoline 2. Made for a round head, and very, very loud. If you have an oval-ish head, either the Neotec or the C3 Pro are good options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts