Road Glide banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Went to the Geauga County fair. Had a good time. Had some fair food. That's always good for the soul.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Its kinds like "Wheres Waldo?', you never know when a shitter is going to pop up in a pic!

Snuck that one in kinda on the down lo john, well done!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
LMAO:grin:
Took a ride up the river this morning and stopped in Easton to take a leak. Took the long way home and I would have gladly paid $10 for a location of one of those on the way home.
Neighbors are probably wondering why I always hop off the bike and run to the gate on the side of the house.....

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,809 Posts
OK John, I musta missed something, I thought you were headed to Maine for a vacation? Did you change plans? Sorry if you already posted that you changed your plans, I must have missed it. You would have had a field day with the potty shots up there. Once you get north of Augusta, half of the houses still have outhouses so you'd have been so busy taking pictures that you wouldn't have had any real vacation time. Though I have to say, the uniqueness and creativity with the construction and decoration of many of those Maine outhouses far surpass these generic plastic port-potties.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OK John, I musta missed something, I thought you were headed to Maine for a vacation? Did you change plans? Sorry if you already posted that you changed your plans, I must have missed it. You would have had a field day with the potty shots up there. Once you get north of Augusta, half of the houses still have outhouses so you'd have been so busy taking pictures that you wouldn't have had any real vacation time. Though I have to say, the uniqueness and creativity with the construction and decoration of many of those Maine outhouses far surpass these generic plastic port-potties.
Because of the chance I was going in for surgery. I didnt leave out on Saturday. My friends decided to go south. Tuesday when I found out I wasn't going in I left and went south to meet them. Last minute decision.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

21 - 32 of 32 Posts