Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Very nice scenery. How's the motor on that Neo-Indian? I think the bikes are hideous but many think the same about my beautiful bike - so I say ride what YOU like. :)

I'm hoping the '15 RGs get a more up to date but not totally different fairing - like they did with the '14 batwings.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Personally, I welcome the new Indian to the lineup of available touring bikes. It merely emphasizes the true beauty of the Road Glide.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
We can't all ride the same thing or it'd be a boring world. I don't care for the front fender styling but it's really isn't a bad looking scooter. It's not for me, but I can see how some would find it appealing. Same goes for Vic's.

Ride what you like that's all that really matters.

To Nevada.... You never came back and said what's up? Did you replace the glide or just add to the stable? Let me know if the saddlebag kit works on that thing.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
Nice pics, I have no plans of buying a new Indian, but I will be riding one during Biketoberfest, just like I did the Vic, I'm true to the RG, but I like to ride everything.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I love it, except for the extra chrome on the fairing. Something about that looks off to me. Anyway, I'm considering going this route in a couple years after I see the new Road Glide. Do you mind doing a write up about it? What features you like more/less. And general overview of the bike?
Thanks

Also congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love it, except for the extra chrome on the fairing. Something about that looks off to me. Anyway, I'm considering going this route in a couple years after I see the new Road Glide. Do you mind doing a write up about it? What features you like more/less. And general overview of the bike?
Thanks

Also congrats on the new ride!
Well, first of all I'm not buying one. We pulled into a scenic over look to take some pictures of the Tetons and there they were. These bikes were at Sturgis for the grand unveiling and on their way back to the factory via a cross country photo shoot. Actually, I did like them however, the red color did not impress, a dull old style red. They do come in a dark blue and black. What is outstanding about these bikes is the power plant. They believe this to be a 200k plus engine and transmission with very, very few issues.....well see.
If I had another 25k to spend I would think about one

Nevadasun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts