Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there isn't much info out there on Vindikta and even less on the marauders. all i have found on Vindikta was positive and i have had great experience with communication of all my questions. i can barely find anything on the marauder bars i am thinking of getting. oh and looking at 12 in bars.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had 13 in. Marauders on my 16 RGS and found them a little too wide for my liking. I think all the taller bars are wider, so it wasn't just the Vindikta's. The chrome was brilliant, flawless and really looked good on my RGS. The sharp angles look killer on the RG's but can be challenging to pull wires through. I would recommend buying some wire lube, I found at my local Menards. Overall you can't go wrong with Vindikta's.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have 16in wild cats on mine. Pulling the wires on my 09 were a PIA. They are super quality bars. Mine are black and the PC is flawless. super comfortable for me.

Consider the width and the pullback along with the height.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I have 12” wildcats. The chrome finish is excelent. Running the wires was a nitemare! Vindicta customer service is great. Only down side is the lead time.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I had 10” Vindikta Nomads on my 15RG. Great bars, quality was superb and wires were not a problem running them through the Nomads. After changing my seat I found the 10” to be a little low so I ordered and installed the 14” Wildcats which are on the bike now. Running wires through the sharp angles of the Wildcats was about a bitch but I got it done with a lot of patience and a generous squirt of some wire lube. I’m really digging these 14” Wildcats, they fit me perfectly. In my opinion you will not find a better quality bar than the Vindikta’s and customer service is the best in the industry. Any Vindikta bars are going to look great and I don’t think pull back varies much on the Vindikta’s so, base your decision on your preferred height and width and you’ll be happy.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I just installed the 12” Marauders on my 2012 FLTRX. I had to extend electrical wires 4”.

I love them

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have 12” Marauders on my ‘16 and they’re badass. I’m no wrench but was able to install with new riser bushings in a day. They are wide, but I got used to it and now really like it. You should buy them now, you won’t regret it. Great customer service and shipping took three weeks. I did not extend cables or wires.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i have 14" Wildkats....great quality, and Joe is super knowledgeable and patient and helpful. i went to his shop, and he makes his bars in California, not south of the border like some others. Mention the forum and he will give you a discount.
Quality is top shelf. I grabbed a set of black as he had an order cancel and that's what he had. i love 'em! glad i did not get chrome even though his chrome looked top notch! it was a tough decision actually. they both look great!
Anyway, long story short...get 'em and wait as long as ya have to!
oh! they were a little wider than i wanted. got used to it by the end of the second ride and haven't looked back, and i got 14" and i am only 5'8"

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can only recommend Vindikta. I just installed Wildcats. Great quality and great looking bars. Joe was very helpful and his customer support is top notch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts