Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
If you are looking for new painted parts from HD I would call PC Pain (Jon) at Horny Toad HD and tell him you are a forum member for the discount. You can buy used parts but you may need to paint them adding to the cost.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Anyone know if fairings, tank, fenders, and bags off of a 13 will fit an 07

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I'm pretty sure all the non frame related parts of the glides will fit all the way back to 98, I know that I have put a 03 inner on a 2011...............

I still have another 03 inner and instrument pod, but not sure what shipping would be, I live in Canada............

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
The tank from the 13 won't fit, the side covers also won't fit, the saddle bags and fairing will fit, so will the front fender, rear fender won't fit.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
I have found that in most cases it is cheaper to buy new painted parts then buying used parts and paying to have then painted. Unless you are lucky enough to find everything in your color you will have to paint parts. I would check the price on the new painted parts and then figure in the cost of used parts and the cost of a painter repainting the used parts. The only exception would be the painted inner fairing HD thinks their painted inner fairings are made of gold.

·
Registered
960 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts