Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
I just bought lowers with lockable glove boxes cause i wanted to put speaker pods in them. They won't fit my road glide. If they would of id a given them to ya. Now I'm stuck trying to sell them and don't wanna part them out ;-(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
glove boxes don't fit.

The boxes that didn't fit, is there certain years that do or dont fit? I'm just starting to find out about it and want to get the right ones:grin:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I just bought lowers with lockable glove boxes cause i wanted to put speaker pods in them. They won't fit my road glide. If they would of id a given them to ya. Now I'm stuck trying to sell them and don't wanna part them out ;-(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Are you sure it's just that you need to trim the part that goes to the inner fairing bracket? Usually doing that makes them fit.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an 09 and the guy I bought it from got them from harley and painted by harley to match. He said it was like 750 dollars.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Looks like part number 58687-89. Wouldn't that mean this part came out in 89? I'm only suggesting that because maybe that would mean that I could look at ones from other models. The roadglide came out in 98 right? And the tour Glide much earlier than 89. I'm just thinking out loud. I'm gonna check some eBay listing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts