Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has a '10 Electra Cop Bike (FLHTP I believe) and he hates the stock seat and wants to throw a stock RG seat on it - Anyone got one laying around they want to part with?
@killintime.....I know you have that Ultra Seat but he wants something lower......I already tried for ya Bud

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
My buddy has a '10 Electra Cop Bike (FLHTP I believe) and he hates the stock seat and wants to throw a stock RG seat on it - Anyone got one laying around they want to part with?

@killintime.....I know you have that Ultra Seat but he wants something lower......I already tried for ya Bud
Thanks for looking out buddy. How did your ride work out with you and Brad yesterday? Wish I could have made it.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Strange, don't know what happened, I swear I sent it, I'll try again.
Got it Amigo - Thank you - Let me text my buddy and see what he wants to do - I am going to be in Indy the night of Oct 9th for a Oct 10th meeting so maybe if it works, I can get it then - How far are you from The Circle?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Got it Amigo - Thank you - Let me text my buddy and see what he wants to do - I am going to be in Indy the night of Oct 9th for a Oct 10th meeting so maybe if it works, I can get it then - How far are you from The Circle?
Not far enough for it to be out of the way, 20 minutes during rush hour.

Even if the seat thingy doesn't work out we should get together, would be good to meet ya. Will probably have to be late afternoon or evening, hopefully I will be dropping some deer off at the processor around lunchtime!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts