Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
You would think getting a crane truck brought in would be cheaper than $1000
Yeah that's why the deal isn't finalized yet. I'm not going to give them an extra thousand dollars to put a few screws in a couple sections of preformed walls.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,873 Posts
Dunno about you, but my eyes aren't what they used to be and with clean synthetic, I always had a hard time reading the oil level on that green dipstick. So I ended up popping a few holes in there to help read it without my specs

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just a little update.
@Mike U came through for me once again. I recieved the dipstick he sent to me yesterday. Again Mike thank you very much.

As for the shed, the guy came out yesterday as he said he would to insure they could get the shed placed in the location I want it to be. As I mentioned in a previous comment, the area I want it haa more than enough room for it, its just them backing their trailer through the yard which will be the hard part. He said its going to be tight to back their trailer in but it should fit no problem so I made the deal and they'll deliver in a couple of weeks. Now I'll be able get the clutter out of my garage and into the shed so I dont trip and break another dipstick lol. This is one of the most expensive dipstick's on the planet lol

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Just a little update.
@Mike U came through for me once again. I recieved the dipstick he sent to me yesterday. Again Mike thank you very much.

As for the shed, the guy came out yesterday as he said he would to insure they could get the shed placed in the location I want it to be. As I mentioned in a previous comment, the area I want it haa more than enough room for it, its just them backing their trailer through the yard which will be the hard part. He said its going to be tight to back their trailer in but it should fit no problem so I made the deal and they'll deliver in a couple of weeks. Now I'll be able get the clutter out of my garage and into the shed so I dont trip and break another dipstick lol. This is one of the most expensive dipstick's on the planet lol
@rlaf75 , Rob You are very welcome My Friend.
I am glad that I was able to help You out.
Best of Luck with Your New Shed. Don't forget to post some photos once it's complete.
Mike U.

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
@rlaf75 , Rob You are very welcome My Friend.
I am glad that I was able to help You out.
Best of Luck with Your New Shed. Don't forget to post some photos once it's complete.
Mike U.
Again I will try to get some pictures for you as I'm not one for the cameras lol. It wont be until the first week of May when they deliver it. The guy said they are starting to get busy now that the warmer weather is here. But again I will try

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Here's an update picture for @Mike U . The pad is almost done. I needed 2 yard of stone but had them deliver 3 because I'll use it elsewhere in the yard. Just got to scrape off the excess stone to put it in another spot then level it out. I'll be good to go this weekend for when the shed gets delivered in a couple weeks

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Here's an update picture for @Mike U . The pad is almost done. I needed 2 yard of stone but had them deliver 3 because I'll use it elsewhere in the yard. Just got to scrape off the excess stone to put it in another spot then level it out. I'll be good to go this weekend for when the shed gets delivered in a couple weeks View attachment 426107
@rlaf75 , Rob looks like You are on Your Way Brother!
Looking forward to seeing Your New Shed delivered.
Mike U.

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Update for @Mike U . The shed got delivered today. Because of the rain we've been getting the past couple days the ground is soft so it looks like I've been driving Abram's tanks through the backyard but I dont care, it got delivered and I'll now be able to get the garage cleaned out

·
Registered
8,871 Posts
Update for @Mike U . The shed got delivered today. Because of the rain we've been getting the past couple days the ground is soft so it looks like I've been driving Abram's tanks through the backyard but I dont care, it got delivered and I'll now be able to get the garage cleaned out View attachment 426490
Congrats Rob!
That's a Great Looking Shed Bro.
Now Your Garage will be all cleaned up.
Mike U.

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Congrats Rob!
That's a Great Looking Shed Bro.
Now Your Garage will be all cleaned up.
Mike U.
I'm gonna start getting everything out of the garage this weekend. The weather is too crappy out right now. Plus I need to get my mower running now lol

41 - 51 of 51 Posts