Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Hmmmmm...only 240 miles away

JACKYL free in concert
June 9, 2012 12:00 PM

JACKYL FREE IN CONCERT! LIVE MUSIC STARTS AT NOON FEATURING NIGEL DUPREE, REVEREND BOOGIEMAN, 800 LB. GORILLA, GODSPEED, & THE CHARLES DALTON BAND!! BEER TENT, FOOD VENDORS, & MORE!! SPONSORED BY WABASH VALLEY CHRYSLER! JOIN US FOR THE OFFICIAL AFTER-PARTY-DETAILS & FLYERS AT THE DEALERSHIP!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Would love too! :(

Remember all the drama I had last summer with back surgery and all? Well, last Friday I had to have emergency surgery to remove my Gall Bladder! :( I thought I was going to die! I can't even ride my bike down to Carl to get some Monotubes installed! This is really begininning to suck. On the plus side though, just before this last battle I was feeling 1000% better in the back department-no PAIN whatsoever! (Is that really one word) Oh and I have lost 30 pounds so far. :)
So hopefully sometime soon I can go for a ride with you and some of the others! Otherwise enjoy the riding this weekend and by all means stay safe.

David

·
Registered
931 Posts
Wish I could but I'll be headed to Bowling Green, KY for the weekend. perhaps the following weekend if anyone is meeting up i'd be free.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brandt's Harley Davidson Wabash Indiana brandtsharley.com
Hmmmmm...only 240 miles away

JACKYL free in concert
June 9, 2012 12:00 PM

JACKYL FREE IN CONCERT! LIVE MUSIC STARTS AT NOON FEATURING NIGEL DUPREE, REVEREND BOOGIEMAN, 800 LB. GORILLA, GODSPEED, & THE CHARLES DALTON BAND!! BEER TENT, FOOD VENDORS, & MORE!! SPONSORED BY WABASH VALLEY CHRYSLER! JOIN US FOR THE OFFICIAL AFTER-PARTY-DETAILS & FLYERS AT THE DEALERSHIP!
I'm Up 4-It!
Lets Roll!!!!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My CFR'S are supposed to arrive in the am, if they do I'll be happy to come down ans show them off..
If they dont!?!?!?,...You can cum and 'C' and hear Mine!!!

hehehe

You'll have to get your a-- up pretty early to make it by noon Neano. :cool:

B/There!,...Or B ,..where is the Square key on this Dam Computor!

C/Ya 2morrow.
Tell Jesse to save 'Shes a Devil' and Your my Wtch Tune for later in the Set!,...hehehe3

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts