Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m sorry if this topic has been discussed a number of times however, I’m still unable to find a quick fix/answer for those that had a fitament issue with their stock grills. It appears some had no problem with install though many have brought up the problem with the lower corner of the grill not snapping into place.
I’ve seen a few that have mentioned the use of Hogtune grills however, would someone confirm how they remedied the problem with the use of Kappas on their own RG?

·
Registered
207 Posts
If it's on a Rushmore, they fit fine in mine with stock grills. I had them in until I switched to the Arc Audio 602s

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had tweeter clearance problems on my 15 RGS with the stock speaker grills. The replacement speakers I had were JBL-GTO 3-ways that had the midrange and tweeter speakers that sit higher than the Harleys. Replacing the stock grills with Hogtunes grills gave me an extra 1/4" clearance space on the GTO speakers. I don't know if that would solve the problem on Infinity speakers but hope this gives you an idea of the difference between the 2 grills. Not to mention the Hogtunes look better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts