Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Shark of the Month October 13
Well, I can't take credit for all the noobs, but I've been doing my part. Every time I see an RG rider I stop and talk to them and tell them all about the site. I always tell them that we're in the middle of a membership drive and they'll get $50. just for signing up. After they've committed to joining I also tell them that a member by the name of "JacktheBagger" is our chief moderator and he's responsible for sending out their $50. Seems to be working so far .....

Registered
Well, I can't take credit for all the noobs, but I've been doing my part. Every time I see an RG rider I stop and talk to them and tell them all about the site. I always tell them that we're in the middle of a membership drive and they'll get $50. just for signing up. After they've committed to joining I also tell them that a member by the name of "JacktheBagger" is our chief moderator and he's responsible for sending out their $50. Seems to be working so far .....
I鈥檓 only about 90 miles from Jack鈥檚 location. Is it ok if I just ride up there and pick up my signing bonus in person or do I have to wait for him to send it? 馃槀

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6

I鈥檓 only about 90 miles from Jack鈥檚 location. Is it ok if I just ride up there and pick up my signing bonus in person or do I have to wait for him to send it? 馃槀
Sure, if he's not around just ask his wife for it.

No sign on bonus from me Fuzz , I will send 'em to Kathleen and let her deal with them .. ..

JtB

Don't care what you do with them. My job ends when I get them to sign up. Besides that, I thought it was people looking for 2020 Trump hats/shirts that we were supposed to send to Bob/Kathy?

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #10
I knew you would not be able to make it fat boy , was inviting the new guy ... Besides before Bob got all snooty last year he rode up here the first day and we rode together the next day . He did it two or three years . Then last year is when they got all snooty . Oh Kathleen would love to see some of them peeps

Fuzz yo back still afu'd ? Heck you prolly still recovering from Cherokee SW 7 ...
Everyone likes a little "ass", but no one likes a smart ass! My back has been fine lately. It's mostly a sciatica issue, which seems to come and go 2-3 times a year. Sometimes just an inconvenience, other times I'm laid out flat on my back for 2-3 days. Beyond that, arthritis is my main issue. My upper back, shoulders, and neck are just loaded with arthritis. I guess I'm following the path of my mother as she had lots of arthritis issues in her back/neck. I'm about to start to try to lose about 40 pounds which I know will help my back, and knees. It's a bitch getting old .... but it sure beats the alternative.

Registered
Love too little buddy, but Google maps says it 16 hours up I-75. 32 hour round trip is just a little too far to go for a pork chop .... or you.
Hey Uncle Fuzzy......I鈥檒l be there too; now you KNOW it鈥檚 worth it! :laugh::laugh::laugh::wink: O.... and there will be other good peeps there also; such as Bob & Kathleen, ummm....Marlene(???did I get it right JtB?) and her ol man ? Never mind....other good peeps! will suffice :grin:

JacktheBagger and Uncle Fuzzy both of you will be sorry when I give Kathleen my Forum password
LMAO! I always assumed she already had your password ....

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #17
Jack last time I spoke to Marlene's better half , they were planning on being there . Yeah I am with the fuzz on the password , we figgered she's had it all along and allows you to enter when she says so . I Shirley ain't skeered of Kathleen .

Registered

Classic! Hahaha.

JTB - "I Shirley ain't skeered of Kathleen"

Jack, you're more foolish than I thought!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts