Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not tied to this company at any level, just my experience with them. When at bike week, I checked out this company for some rear shocks (they offer front setups as well and a couple of other things). Their shocks are built in Clearwater, FL and as I talked with one of their engineers, I liked what I heard.

I did purchase a set of rear shocks and was happy with the ride back home. These shocks worked very well for me and with a price point of around/just over $500, I am happy with them. Since one can get other shocks closer to $750 - $1000 bucks, this might fit someone that wants better than stock, but limited to better priced shock.

Now this price was a few weeks ago, so who knows now.

Company is: Suspension Technologies

https://suspensiontechnologies.com/

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I've seen this name and remember someone on here was asking about them.

Glad all is good. Saving for rear shocks now. Unfortunately life keeps dipping into that stash.

Reactions: seetiggergo

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just purchased a pair of these shocks Monday and I’m thinking they’re going be nice.Great warranty.Great price.$499
If they need rebuilt five or six years down the road they will do it for free.You just pay the freight.Ohlins wants $250 plus freight to inspect/rebuild.I will have these shocks Monday and can hardly wait to try them out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts