Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a small Hogcovers advertisement in the back of my Baggers magazine regarding lid speaker grill covers for HD lids/grills. When I go to your website, I don't read anything about them.

Will you share some details about these covers including price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
yes will do so, BOOM tm BUDDIES fit HD speaker grills, just posting notice on forum @ this time, $ 29.95 a pair + $ 4.95 flat rate USPS, web site should reflect all info if not now, then within hours. Covers protect from heel & toe strikes as well as inclement weather. 5 min. inital install. Then 2 to 4 sec. to install or remove at riders discretion. Sold in pairs, and come in orange storage bag for quick retrieval from crowded saddle bag or tour pak. Understandably NOT for use when lid speakers are in operation. Order via web site or call 770-534-5551

Thanks for you interest.
Tired to post a pic, but just can not figure it out.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No luck with ordering off your site

I attempted to purchase the Boom Buddies and I could not get out of a loop on your website. When I would enter my address or use paypal, your site could not calculate the shipping charge. Since the shipping charge would not be calculated, you can't continue with checkout.

·
Registered
28 Posts
just call us 770-534-5551

it appears that our web folks have NOT completed their work, if you wish to order please just call us anytime up to 11PM EST & we will be glad to take your order and get the parts out to you.

770-534-5551

Jack

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Website is working fine now!

I just ordered a set of boom buddies from your website. Your folks must have fixed the site over the past couple of days.

I cant wait to see how they perform. I will be a few weeks before I will be able to try them out. My lids are getting painted right now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes ......please let us know how they work for you, take a picture if your time permits, again sorry about the site not working at first, ride safe,

much regards, Jack & Jill

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes ......please let us know how they work for you, take a picture if your time permits, again sorry about the site not working at first, ride safe,

much regards, Jack & Jill

No worries about the site. I have the covers but I will not have my lids for a couple of weeks. Once I get them installed, I will take a few pics and share my opinions with you and the shark tank....

Thanks for the fast shipping...

·
Registered
248 Posts

they look good

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I just placed an order for Hog Covers Boom Buddies.
Look like they will protect my HW DX574-70 Speaker Lid Speakers from the rain.
Hoping they work as advertised.
I'll make another post when I get them installed.
Thanks Hog Covers!
Mike U.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts