Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had inner fairing painted this week & going to reinstall tomorrow. I watched a good video of it on you tube & have one question for those of you that have done it before. My bike is a 2012 RGU, is it better to mount the radio bracket before or after mounting the inner on the 4 bolt studs? Which ever way is easier to get the harness thru is what I?m looking for. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Getting the harness through is no big deal there's plenty of room. The radio bracket is mounted AFTER the inner fairing is mounted on the center fairing support bracket, there is no way to mount the radio support bracket before the inner fairing.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
When I put mine on my buddy helped me with all the wires. Mine is vivid black and if you look at it the wrong way it will mar

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey ironmark thanks for reply, on this year they have 2 plug connectors above the 4 studs. The videos I saw had the radio bracket attached to the inner before mounting. I was thinking that dealing with the harness would be easier without it on there. I just don?t want to scratch that beautiful new paint while reinstalling it. Either way it?s going on tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts