Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone running for inner fairing speakers?
I did this mode 3 years ago. The first set of speakers I used were Polk audio DB651 and blew the tweeters. I replaced those with Polk Audio DXI650. An have another blown speaker. Looking to buy 1 more set of speakers that will hold up to the Rockford PBR300x4.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am considering Hertz. I have them in my upper and will more than likely put them in my lowers and inner faring. I had Polk's in my lowers but gave them away today. I also have the same Amp.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I run the Hertz speakers and have had no issues for over a year.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am thinking about C5-650x: 6.5-inch (165 mm) Coaxial Speaker System.

Hertz in stock location and JL's in lower. IDK! LOL

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im running 4 H/W ZXs in the fairing with a HW 400amp, No problems and it hits hard!! Also hertz 6/9s in bags with another HW 400 powering them. Kenwood KDC997 head unit.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm running a set of Biketronic Titan II's in stock location, and RF T165's in the inner fairing. Amp is RF PBR300X2.

·
Registered
135 Posts
JL's in the fairing and lids...LOUD and CLEAR.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rockford fosgates

I'm running the Rockford Fosgate T2652S 6.5 Power Component crossover system w/tweeters in the fairing and the T1572 Power Series 5 X 7 lid speakers in my 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary. Sounds great and is nice and loud. I have the 300 X 2 rockford amp in the front and the stock CVO lid amp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts