Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass on the word about a couple of the Innovative Storage Solutions products that I just bought.

The "In-the-Bag" tool bags are awesome! you can put a lot of stuff in those bags. I managed to put all of my emergency tools into just one set. And ended up giving my Dad the other set for the other saddle bag. They make great use of the voids at the bottom of the saddle bags.

I also got two of the Caddysack single pockets. They replace stock saddle bag lid supports. They're awesome for storing phones, guns, wallet, etc...

They're both made with sturdy good quality materials.

They have great customer service as well. Sent a couple emails got very quick responses even though they were down in Daytona for Bike week and they got my stuff shipped very quickly.

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
We bought some products from them several years ago. Love em!

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
I picked up my tool storage pouches before my 2012 Sturgis trip and they are great. They hold enough tools for anything you might need to fix while on the road. Great product!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yep, I have the in-the-bag - they hold an incredible amount of tools and stuff. Also have the saddle bag holster.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks, there goes another 100 bucks. I knew I should have just watched tv tonite. Much cheaper

·
Registered
815 Posts
cool bags...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Got mine yesterday....:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good Product, Good Service

We picked up some for our Canada trip last year; worked great. All the tools we needed fit nicely in the bottom of the bags... only used one side.
Recommended.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Philip has some great products and I would like to see his one and only windshield bag, that is Roadglide specific. I met up with him today and I'm pretty sure that he's going to be carrying my seat and saddlebag kits with him when he hits the different events.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Just wanted to pass on the word about a couple of the Innovative Storage Solutions products that I just bought.

The "In-the-Bag" tool bags are awesome! you can put a lot of stuff in those bags. I managed to put all of my emergency tools into just one set. And ended up giving my Dad the other set for the other saddle bag. They make great use of the voids at the bottom of the saddle bags.

I also got two of the Caddysack single pockets. They replace stock saddle bag lid supports. They're awesome for storing phones, guns, wallet, etc...

They're both made with sturdy good quality materials.

They have great customer service as well. Sent a couple emails got very quick responses even though they were down in Daytona for Bike week and they got my stuff shipped very quickly.
I bought 2 of the single pocket Caddysacks. I also bought 2 of their saddlebag liners that I haven't tried yet, but I love the fact they are zippered across 3 sides like a suitcase.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Supposedly they have a holster set-up. Has anybody seen it or have any

I turns of it? Thx

His holster set up is pretty sweet. It's held in place with the stock saddlebag twist pins. He also has matching magazine pouches that attach in the same fashion. All the more reason he needs to push the screw kits vice the twist pins.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts