Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this seems too simple. When installing the wings, is the 3m tape up near the glovebox or on the bottom?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mounted mine last night......they fit just under the lid....I have plenty of space and the lids close as they should.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mine barely have the 3m tape touching on the sides and I didnt even tighten the screw down and the left side cracked at the screw hole. Needless to say I am a bit dissapointed in the fit and quality. Pic to be posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Mine barely have the 3m tape touching on the sides and I didnt even tighten the screw down and the left side cracked at the screw hole. Needless to say I am a bit dissapointed in the fit and quality. Pic to be posted tomorrow.
The best way to solve a problem like this is to contact me and I'll either send you a replacement set or refund your money.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow, Talk about great service! Sancho went out of his way to help me today, and do appreciate it very much. The wings did improve my ride quality at a very noticeable level and I would recommend them to all Road Glide Riders. Great company for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts