Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago, I got to install a numbered Boss paint set on a customer’s new FLTRXS. Added the tour pack and saddlebag kid speakers with an amp. Came out really slick looking. Was a little nerve wracking because the customer rode 6 hours one way and then waited while I did all the work.

Attachments

·
Registered
939 Posts
That thing looked great. I was actually standing there talking to you and Jon when the guy rolled out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
What was your time on that job? I know some parts are easy but then you have to change the latches on the bags and lighting in the rear fender and plus swapping the tank internals.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that a HDMC painted set you can buy from them?
Yes. It is a numbered paint set from the MoCo. Only 150 world wide.

That thing looked great. I was actually standing there talking to you and Jon when the guy rolled out.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. Right on man. That thing was killer in person. The 1 pic I posted doesn't do it justice.

You are correct. Don't forget the saddlebag speakers, amp and amp install kit you need to buy because of the speaker lids.

What was your time on that job? I know some parts are easy but then you have to change the latches on the bags and lighting in the rear fender and plus swapping the tank internals.
Book time for the whole swap with the amp install and wiring and all the small stuff was 13 hours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts