Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought and web surfing I decided to go with the LRS 12" shield. I am not disappointed...great shield, good fit and looks great. But most of all it gives me the extra protection I was looking for. I road for about an hour last night and the 12" turned out to be the perfect height for me at 6'1". The wind just ticks the top of my helmet and I can hear the radio so much better now also(along with the beautiful valve train noise :). Im very happy with my choice. Gonna get better pics later.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Too Tall

I used the LRS measuring guide and ordered the 15" Mako. I have to admit I wish it were about 2" taller. I'm 6'6"and have an ultra. I had hoped for a more drastic difference in flow. After about 600 mile it's not appreciably better than stock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
After much thought and web surfing I decided to go with the LRS 12" shield. I am not disappointed...great shield, good fit and looks great. But most of all it gives me the extra protection I was looking for. I road for about an hour last night and the 12" turned out to be the perfect height for me at 6'1". The wind just ticks the top of my helmet and I can hear the radio so much better now also(along with the beautiful valve train noise :). Im very happy with my choice. Gonna get better pics later.
We're the same height and I just installed their 12" Stingray, replacing the 14" KW I had and the LRS appears to provide the same protection as the KW at half the price. It also gave me the added bonus of having a little more room to adjust my 11" Road 6 bars. Glad you like yours.

Reactions: FeMoRg
1 - 5 of 5 Posts