Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed andrews 48h cams with se adjustable pushrods. Re-mapped the pc5. And did the 10k service with amsoil. Now it needs to dry up around here so I can see how it runs.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally put some miles on after the new cams. It runs great, and there is quite a bit more power. Fuel mileage is right at 40 mpg.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Congrats on the cam change. Im still waiting to do mine

·
Registered
333 Posts
It's a good feeling when all goes well. Congrats on good upgrade.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Brother, tell us how it runs when you get it out, I have a "10" as well and have been trying to figure out cams, it's a science that is not well published!!!

Safe riding, Chief

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
will be putting a set of woods 222 this winter wont know if its the right choice untill next spring

·
Registered
593 Posts
Finally put some miles on after the new cams. It runs great, and there is quite a bit more power. Fuel mileage is right at 40 mpg.
What's the latest report on the 48s? How'd you tune the PC5; is it from Fuel Moto?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice. Cams are one of the first engine mods to do. Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What's the latest report on the 48s? How'd you tune the PC5; is it from Fuel Moto?
I really like the 48's. They pull really hard from about 2000 to the rev limiter. I mapped the pcv myself. With a map I got from power commander's website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts