Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I screwed up if anyone can help me I’d be grateful.. installed covers and everything works but the kill switch. The light comes on when I flip it on but it won’t kill the bike. Any ideals on what I did wrong or how I can fix this??

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I would take that switch housing apart again and make sure you don't have a pinched or split wire. Do you happen to have an FP3 or tuner with a code reader to check and see if it is throwing any codes? I had something similar happen to me with the brake positioning sensor when I did my handlebars. Slowly backtracked and found a crimped set of wires that I muscled in a little too snugly. Took my time and pieced it back together and have had no probs or codes since.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I would take that switch housing apart again and make sure you don't have a pinched or split wire. Do you happen to have an FP3 or tuner with a code reader to check and see if it is throwing any codes? I had something similar happen to me with the brake positioning sensor when I did my handlebars. Slowly backtracked and found a crimped set of wires that I muscled in a little too snugly. Took my time and pieced it back together and have had no probs or codes since.
That's the best advice you're going to get there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts