Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Tour Pak finished, started with a complete used Pak from a Electra Glide Classic that I picked up from a local shop and had a friend paint to match. Also installed Black 4point docking hardware, black premium hinges, black latches, black lock cover and had the mount and strut covers powder coated black. Also installed a premium liner for the finished look on the inside. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks great. Nice job!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Looks Great! that's one of my next additions.........

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
.....What do you guys think?
..... looks fabulous
....... i'd'a colormatched some lights on the back when you painted it though, you'll want some back there some night

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I think it looks good. I wish I had a detachable tour pack. It's on the long list lol.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice set up.
Also haven't remove mine for a while. Like the extra storage space. Added speaker pods from Hogtunes, rack lights and bottom trim LED markers.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Once you get a pack you never go back. I don't delude myself into thinking I'll take it off. I have been thinking about doing all my chrome black but someone sure spent a lot of cash on chrome on this thing. Maybe one day when I pick up another bike to get back and forth on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tour Pac Install

Hi!

Just did the same thing. Love it. the RG Custom riders probably won't agree. I always run heavy. (extra cloths-rain suits) Needed the additional room.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts