Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the ECC over the week end and to my surprise it was plug and play.
Did not need to have the dealer hook up to ECM and throw the switch like a lot of post from other forums mentioned.

I just wanted to toss that out there. It's a very easy job on these new bikes.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm mine came with cruise control.
Cruise did not come stock on the 2010-2011 FLTRX only on the 2011 FLT-ultra . A $285.oo option I beleive on the FLTRX. Kinda sucks MOCO would not install factory cruise on a tour bike . You hear me MOCO? If you bought your bike in this year bracket and it had cruise, the dealer added it. All the earilier RGs had it stock

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
i hear ya Big_gary! cheapo moco with the short cuts they make all part of the big plan to make us want to buy more stuff for them

didn't intend to sound smug by the way....mine's '05 and it was stock

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Cruise did not come stock on the 2010-2011 FLTRX only on the 2011 FLT-ultra . A $285.00 option I believe on the FLTRX. Kinda sucks MOCO would not install factory cruise on a tour bike . You hear me MOCO? If you bought your bike in this year bracket and it had cruise, the dealer added it. All the earlier RGs had it stock
Plus the MOCO removed the controls from the handlebars too.
When the '09 (Mine is an '09) came, the controls had all of the Ultra controls. Like CB along with the Cruise Controls. This way when I added the Intercom and CB, I didn't need the controls to make them work. It also has the speaker switch already installed too.

If you want to add any of the accessories, like Cruise Control, CB or Intercom, you need to change the controls too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts