Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 RG. I got the powertube, Power Commander V and the air cleaner from Fuelmoto today.

It's a nice deep tone compared to stock. The bike has less lag and runs a whole lot better. Took me about an hour to install everything.

Very happy!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Totally agree with the pic thing. You look at your bike everyday so there are little things that you take for granted that the rest of us will find just as cool as the day that you did it.
Besides I think a Harley is like a woman, each one is different and each one is beautiful in their own way

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a 2010 RG. I got the powertube, Power Commander V and the air cleaner from Fuelmoto today.

It's a nice deep tone compared to stock. The bike has less lag and runs a whole lot better. Took me about an hour to install everything.

Very happy!
I found that adding the auto tune for the power commander and replacing the header to get rid of the cat made a big difference on my bike both in performance and heat reduction. Just goes to show that the process never ends...but well worth it IMO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts