Road Glide banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read the reviews on these shocks in this forum, other forums and on Amazon. Appears people either love them or hate them.

I Rode my '09 RG from SC to Sturgis on HD air shocks and I felt every road bump and bottomed out (w/50psi) on every bridge transition, railroad crossing and pot hole.

Decided to have a set installed by Progressive at J&P. They set them up and adjusted them for me.

Well, we left today and we rode to Sioux City, IA; just under 500 miles.

The improvement is immeasurable. The shocks really smoothed the road out and I did not bottom out once; and that was on state and U.S. Highways most of the way (usually not the smoothest roads).

I know there a lot of Ohlin fans out there and I am sure the JRi rep will jump in too. They both have fine reputations and I'm sure they're fine shocks also. But, I am ready to whole heartedly recommend the Progressives if anyone is looking for new shocks. They really improved my ride comfort.

·
Registered
10,385 Posts
Yep , Progressive are a big improvement over stock. Ohlin'$ & JRI'$ are a big improvement over Progressive. How much $$ you got. :) is where you stop.

Reactions: MarAgt
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.