Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member here and have learned so much from this site and I truly appreciate it! I installed a set of the Yaffe OEM Monkey Bars on my 2010 RG and learned what I think is a valuable tip. When internally wiring the bars I was having major issues passing the green connector on the TBW around the 90 degree turn. A buddy of mine that works at a local HD was assisting and suggested I take a look at the replacement TBW that Harley sells. I bought one for 60.00 and it does not have that bulky connector and has a 1 piece harness that feed through the bars perfect. What I had been fighting for a couple hours took 15 seconds and made internally wiring these bars a piece of cake! Well worth the $60....

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
That would have been helpful info to have this past weekend. I finally rec'd my bars from Yaffe and got a day blocked with help to install them. What a job that was, took all day to complete this project!
Thanks to Neano for all the help/advice/info that you provided, especially the wiring diagram (that was golden). Anyway they are one and well worth the pain of getting them wired up and on the bike.
I like many, ordered 10's, but they appear to be very much 12's, but honestly now that they are on, I would not want anything less than these are!
Freaky

1 - 2 of 2 Posts