Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
............Ok so after researching and seeing that Wardspartswerk is down for whatever reason & im riding to K.C. from N.Y. Aug 1st , im looking for a Mighty Mite all black....My question is are there any discounts out there for Vets, retired law enforcement, forum member .... Thank in advance

·
Registered
249 Posts
............Ok so after researching and seeing that Wardspartswerk is down for whatever reason & im riding to K.C. from N.Y. Aug 1st , im looking for a Mighty Mite all black....My question is are there any discounts out there for Vets, retired law enforcement, forum member .... Thank in advance
Email Steve from Love Jugs under the "contact us" page. Tell him you're on Road Glide forums.. and thag you're a Vet.
If you want to say I sent you, you can. I just ordered from him and mine will be here on Thursday.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Sir im sending him a email right at this moment.........Hope i can have em by Aug 1st for my Ny to KC ride

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me ask you did he respond to you right away .....???

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, i had to break down and order them , if i keep waiting to hear back from him i wont have em in time......Hopefully he does the right thing & i get em in time, Thanks agan

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Steve had called my house 2 days ago & left a message but i dont touch my house phone, thats for everyone else ( why do we have cell phones ) BUT back on topic, just got off the phone with steve and should see my black set of mighty mites by Tuesday

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Steve had called my house 2 days ago & left a message but i dont touch my house phone, thats for everyone else ( why do we have cell phones ) BUT back on topic, just got off the phone with steve and should see my black set of might mites by Tuesday
Price?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got em, ill install tomorrow and send a pic, after i do a clutch rebuild job on a suzuki 109, its supposed to rain tomorrow might have to do my bike first lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So i got em on, since Black Diamond has been customized by me and i dont have the OEM horn ( if you call that a horn ) i had to mount and wire them up my own way, so i wont bother running down the install of these Mighty Mites.
I did get a chance to ride to a concert tonight ( R kelly, i see why the are going to lock his azz up soon SMDH ) But in fairness it wasnt hot out today ( mid 70s & dropping ) but they were running, so the best thing i can say is ............

.....................To be continue.................

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
what horn is that your running, is it a henry horn?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hella horns (twin set) sprayed black, if you look at the above pic below the water bottle youll see one of em, the other is on the other side and they grab idiots attention unlike the oem horn

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts