Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I emailed them to see if I get a reply back. Not sure if this is a real thing or not....LOL

And I agree $250 seems a little on the steep side. I guess I kind of depends on the quality and capabilities of the watch it's self.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I emailed them to see if I get a reply back. Not sure if this is a real thing or not....LOL

And I agree $250 seems a little a the steep side. I guess I kind of depends on the quality and capabilities of the watch it's self.
It's a nice looking watch. The problem is, ever since cell phones started giving me the exact time, I stopped wearing a watch. I have about ten nice watches in a safe from the old days.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always wear a watch....old habit. I'm also always looking for a way to manage the stupid key fob. The CVO one is cool, but I think its more then this watch isn't it?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a reply back. So there is someone actually associated with it. It's in pre order right now. My main concern would still be with quality and functionality of the watch it's self.

I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Cool idea, but I can buy 5 fobs for the price of that watch. Besides, my iPhone and Apple CarPlay interact with my Apple Watch on navigation and certain alerts so doubt I’d be leaving it behind when a fob fits so unobtrusively in my front pocket.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Maybe they should just have an app for that and use the phone. Seems everyone carries on now . Using something you already carry makes sense to me.

Yeah, then it could notify you via the phone when the alarm goes off. Yeah Yeah "data rates" etc.. But might as well get the mileage out of the widget if heading that way.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
694 Posts
yeah i don't see it happening at $250, plus it looks like it is the size of a fob, little large to wear on the wrist unless you are a dweeb millennial wearing skinny jeans. my new bike has the hd connect, haven't activated it, seems a little intrusive. park intelligently, lock the forks, and set alarm, i use a window alarm stuck on the inner fairing, makes enough noise to make it noticed. and carry enough insurance and i've never lost a bike.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
plus it looks like it is the size of a fob, little large to wear on the wrist unless you are a dweeb millennial wearing skinny jeans.
Have you ever been in the military or around a military base? Big watches and military go hand in hand.

And the fact that it has the internals of the fob inside the watch would kind of lead to it being the size of the FOB wouldn't you think?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Have you ever been in the military or around a military base? Big watches and military go hand in hand.

And the fact that it has the internals of the fob inside the watch would kind of lead to it being the size of the FOB wouldn't you think?
i was in the military, 2nd class hard hat diver u.s. navy early 70's we wore rolex submariner watches, at the time $270 in the navy exchange in subic bay still got mine worth a few more bucks now. only watch i wear is medical device that tracks blood pressure and heart rate. if this one did that i'd be all over it at half that price.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
I'm not sure how professional this company is. In this solicitation for "pre-orders" it clearly shows a 17% discount. If you click on FAQ, it refers to the introductory price of 25% off. They appear to be a little confused over just how much they want for their product. I think it's a "go" at $99-149. but it might be DOA at $249.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not sure how professional this company is. In this solicitation for "pre-orders" it clearly shows a 17% discount. If you click on FAQ, it refers to the introductory price of 25% off. They appear to be a little confused over just how much they want for their product. I think it's a "go" at $99-149. but it might be DOA at $249.

Agree. A lower price point would make it much more palatable.

I still think it’s a cool ideal.

On a side note I popped open my 2019 FOB. It’s way different then the older ones. Wouldn’t work with what they have on that web page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts