Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna make sure there is no major issue to be concerned with.my engine light keeps coming on intermitantly while i ride. Checked codes but nothing shows except a part number for TSM regulator which i believe is turn signal? And part number for speedometer speed gauge? Both seem fine and no other codes. There were some old codes when i bought the bike i cleared a while back but up until this long trip im on now which is longest ride its never come on except quick once or twice. Should i be concerned?

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
What year bike?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
How did you check the codes? Odometer display or scan tool? And as asked above, what year and model is the scooter.

Never heard of one displaying part numbers. They just display code blocks and codes. The letters are mot like Sanskrit, but the numbers are clear enough.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a 2004 road glide. After listing no codes when i go through them using odometer reset button no codes on either of rhe banks show up except to pn numbers which i looked up and they are one for speedometer speed control and one for tsm.which is turn signal module

1 - 5 of 5 Posts