Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
asking because I do not know, 2010 roadglide going to install new kst 14" bars. Currently only tbw is wired internal on the heritage bars. With the slots by the handlebars is the goal to wire all the electronics through the bars excluding brake cables? Thanks for any help everything out there is for the newer glides...

·
Registered
8,196 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Yes, it's meant to have all electronics run through the bars as long as the bars have the cutouts for it. I know a couple people who were nervous about tackling the job of taking apart the connectors or splicing wires so they wired everything externally like stock with only the TBW internal. To me it kinda looks goofy that way. Internally wiring can be a bit of a bitch but in the end it cleans everything up and shows of the bars but that just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
patience, time, and a wall to throw stuff at when you get pissed off and its an easy job!

I think the kst's are easier to wire than the yaffes I did, do yourself a favor and just hardwire the tbw connector (if not I have an unused se one that I bought and didn't use).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts