Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said I was done .. Just wanted to finish the stereo.. went overboard on that... Then I see all the amazing pics of all the amazing bikes on here.. and ... well... it started.. wanted just the stretched bags... well then I needed the new rear fender to match the bags.... But how would that look without the stretched side covers... but doesnt a nice stretched tank flow so nicely into that side cover... But then stock bars just wont work... and since I am going to paint the bike.. wouldnt blacked out cow bells and lowers look good. OHHHH and that razor tour pack looks sweet tooo !!!!!

Told you I needed an intervention... In the imortal words of Jim Carrey.... SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! lol

Pics to follow

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Yer askin' the wrong crowd...

Maybe mitchdm (here) will tell you how he does it LOL!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. I can't stop. I have new parts delivered every week. It's worse than crack..... I can't stop. I was at the dealer last week looking at a road king as my second bike. Lol I need help.

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
I said I was done .. Just wanted to finish the stereo.. went overboard on that... Then I see all the amazing pics of all the amazing bikes on here.. and ... well... it started.. wanted just the stretched bags... well then I needed the new rear fender to match the bags.... But how would that look without the stretched side covers... but doesnt a nice stretched tank flow so nicely into that side cover... But then stock bars just wont work... and since I am going to paint the bike.. wouldnt blacked out cow bells and lowers look good. OHHHH and that razor tour pack looks sweet tooo !!!!!

Told you I needed an intervention... In the imortal words of Jim Carrey.... SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! lol

Pics to follow
Like they all say, the bike is only the down payment . Let the mods begin !

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
I found a way to cure my addiction, only problem is a 2014 Corvette equipped the way I want it is 68k..... :eek: Hmmmm... maybe the RG is cheaper. :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm... I see an opportunity here.. Motorcycle compulsive modifiers anonymous !!! Lol

Thankfully I have the second bike already Buell 1125r... Nice alternative to the glide..

·
Registered
967 Posts
Wasn't doing much to the RGC other than tour pack and comfy seat, then was the stereo handle bars black it out stage 1 Then cams LED signal lights...more and more
Hope that the wheels and Daymaker settle it for a while 😁

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Alright my friend, come on in and have a sitdown:) Every $25 you spend is 200 miles gas, figure cost of tires per mile, fluid changes, maybe payments, entertainment on the road (events/hotel/camp/whorehouses), camping gear, riding gear and trial & error with choices on the road...."get more milage with a cheap pair of speakers" reasoning. That's right don't sit down it gets harder to get back up again, so get a bike lift.....or make sure the intervention is with bikini bike wash girls;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL !! and to think I gave up Drag Racing cause it got too expensive !! LOL !! Dang I just keep pickin em !!

·
Registered
985 Posts
We all seem to say the same thing at first. Then start going a little over board then more n more. As long as I have a job i know if I'm gonna be honest with myself i just spend $$ every payday. 300- $1500 Oh well. Being single has it's perks :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Ok everyone sit down and listen up. I have a solution to everyone spending their money on their bikes. Ok here it is. SEND ME YOUR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS. They'll be in safe keeping and ill even keep the dust off of them :D. I promiss i wont use them for the 120R motor i want ;);)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just so you guys know...Initially, all I wanted was the Maple CVO and a "few" upgrades. Almost 2 years later it turned into this 2-headed monster....

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Just so you guys know...Initially, all I wanted was the Maple CVO and a "few" upgrades. Almost 2 years later it turned into this 2-headed monster....

Tell me about it! I don't even keep track of money when it comes to the bike... I'd be sleeping on it if I did.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts