Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the beta version of IOS 13 because I had read there were some updates to CarPlay.

It’s the first time they updated it. It’s kinda cool. Here are a couple pictures.

You can turn off the song images, there is a light and dark setting. The pictures I posted are in the dark. The light was white and a bit to bright. You can sit it to auto or always dark. There is a do not disturb setting in the settings tab which is new. Also a calendar tab. I only messed with it a little while going to get gas so I don’t know all the ins and outs yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
I was wondering if one could turn off the song images. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool thanks for this, I was going to download the final on a separate phone first to try it out,. I found a couple of issues in the actual version, concerning connection and reconnection. It seems though to be linked to loose cable connection with the iPhone.

I prefer to use the HD navigation for riding, but the if there phone is connected I do not get the turn directions. I am still working on that one...

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I prefer to use the HD navigation for riding, but the if there phone is connected I do not get the turn directions. I am still working on that one...
I normally use the HD NAV too. But the CarPlay NAV is pretty handy when I need to get a destination on the fly. I just hold the Siri button and request the location and the CarPlay NAV finds it, but I always use a mic too. I haven't had any issues getting turn by turn using the HD NAV with CarPlay on at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts