Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the RG, and I enjoy the stock speakers for now. I notice when I'm cruising on the highway I can't hear the radio, so I just use my iPhone 4S for music. I've always used a charger and aux cord and it sounded clear and awesome. The other day I didn't plug my iPhone in to charge, and just used the aux cord and it sounded just like the radio, very low volume. So, I plugged it into the charger and it sounded like it amplified the sound. Has anyone else noticed this?

When plugged in, the sound is clear and good, sounds amplified, when not plugged in, it sounds like the radio, low volume.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I love the RG, and I enjoy the stock speakers for now. I notice when I'm cruising on the highway I can't hear the radio, so I just use my iPhone 4S for music. I've always used a charger and aux cord and it sounded clear and awesome. The other day I didn't plug my iPhone in to charge, and just used the aux cord and it sounded just like the radio, very low volume. So, I plugged it into the charger and it sounded like it amplified the sound. Has anyone else noticed this?

When plugged in, the sound is clear and good, sounds amplified, when not plugged in, it sounds like the radio, low volume.
Sounds like you could have a bad battery.. Those phones also have power management so if your phone is half dead it will decrease the quality and volume to preserve battery life.

·
Super Moderator
2,890 Posts
iPhone doesn't have any that I know of.
No it doesn't come with any default battery apps. You can download apps that can detect what's using your power, though, and prioritize. "Battery Doctor" or "Battery Manager" might be of some help. Both are free.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it doesn't come with any default battery apps. You can download apps that can detect what's using your power, though, and prioritize. "Battery Doctor" or "Battery Manager" might be of some help. Both are free.
Tried out Battery Manager, all I can see is my phone is showing 10)% charged, but I'm about 65mAh less than what I should be at.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tried out Battery Manager, all I can see is my phone is showing 10)% charged, but I'm about 65mAh less than what I should be at.
If your phone is telling you that you have a 100% charge and your showing 65mah less then the battery (phone) is going bad. Just use the charging cable when riding and solve your problem.
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts