Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I purchase the lightening to 30 pin adapter will my Harley ipod interface with stock radio on a 2012 Road Glide Ultra work with an iphone 5s? I tried a search on here and saw a couple"it shoulds", but no definite answers. Anyone using this set-up?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can't say for sure on the HD interface, but the 5s definitely works on the HDPDPLUS2. I did have to purchase an Apple 30 pin to lightning adapter, as the knock off I had gave me the 'device not supported' message.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I don't have this set up but my friend is using it with his iPhone 5 on his 2013 Road Glide Ultra and says it works great

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone.I'll let you know if I like it or not after I try it out.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Read the fine print on the adapter. I was looking at them on amazon and some will not work with either the audio or video signals, forgot which one. Anyway just check.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Read the fine print on the adapter. I was looking at them on amazon and some will not work with either the audio or video signals, forgot which one. Anyway just check.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to the local Sprint store and explaining what I want it to do. Making sure I get the Apple unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts