Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what seems to pair and work better with the Boom Audio system, the IPhone or Android operating system? I'm due for an upgrade and just looking for feedback on this subject. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 with an Android o/s and it works very well with the Boom Audio system. I don't own any Apple products so can't speak for them. Hopefully some Apple owners can chime in.

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
I have never owned an iPhone so can not comment for that, but I do use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and it works very well with the new system.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I can't comment on the boom audio system but I will say that I'm not a fan of apple products. They are too proprietary when it comes to accessories and programs/apps. My galaxy S5 has never let me down and can be used with various types of othe devices. I have 3k plus songs which I stream via bluetooth thru my pioneer head unit. Android devices makes it pretty easy to download music from anywhere onto an SD card which can be transferred to different places as needed. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have all the meaningful OS's for phones. Haven't had an issue with BT streaming of audio. Both Android and iOS work just fine as well connected through USB. Tested perfectly with my HTC One m7, m8, m9. Samsung GS3, iPhone 3g, 4s, 6, iPad 3, iPad mini 2, Nexus 5, Samsung ATIV S (Windows Phone). If audio is you only concern, anything will work. I have yet to have the SMS inbox sync work with any iOS device, might be an iMessage issue. Works great on my android phones. I don't have a headset to test call quality two way, but answering calls and just listening was fine on all devices. I have a 15 RGS so the 6.5 system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts