Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I purchase this iron aces mount to use for my, phone. Seeing how I use my phone for everything pandora, gps, calls etc....what mount are you guys using cause I'm not using an iPhone, I have an android. And I don't want to use that spider claw ram mount that sticks out like a babys arm..so I'm just wondering what mounts you guys have used. I'm just looking for ideas

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I've been using the RAM Universal X Grip w/o the ball.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have that mount without the ball, purchased with the iron aces mount.

It's attached with a little standoff. Screw through the front, through standoff, lock-nut on the back.

You can still adjust the phone a bit back and forth by where it sits in the rubber holders.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I have that mount without the ball, purchased with the iron aces mount.

It's attached with a little standoff. Screw through the front, through standoff, lock-nut on the back.

You can still adjust the phone a bit back and forth by where it sits in the rubber holders.
Exactly. Here's a pic from the side.

How are you guys liking the X grip is it very secure any issues with it thanks
Works really good. I've used it for close to 2 years without any issues. It's very secure even when going over rough roads or uneven RR tracks that rattle your teeth.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I bought the RAM X-Grip on EBay.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thx. I have the iron aces in a box and wanted to make sure if I get the Xgrip it will fit with out me needing anything else.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
my Ram mount came with a bag of assorted screws, nuts and plastic spacers. I cut the ball off the back of my xgrip and angled the back a little to my liking and then drilled a hole on the center. Done.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts