Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I order this mount for my 15RGS.... man... quality craftsmanship! Love the design and function!

I added an AMPS 17mm ball mount from IBOLT for $9 on Amazon...

This enabled me to mount my MotoXtek Gripper...

Now I have the option of mounting my PV or any other device and keep them off the bars....

a BIG THANKS to Lindsey.... GREAT customer Service.... as usual! She even followed up on the delivery to make sure everything was OK....

·
Registered
296 Posts
I dono, contrary to some reports my GPS works good enough, and for me sticking the phone in the glove box, plugged in and blutooth on also works good enough. If I want to take an important call I pull over.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree about the GPS... but the mount can be used for much more than that.

thats my PV tuner.... another use is for my phone. When I use my GoPro, I remote into it and have my phone there running the app so I can see what my GoPro sees. With the Moto Gripper, the possibilities are all there... whatever you need.

Reactions: thealaskan

·
Registered
627 Posts
@Spazz...Thank you so much for the shout-out and for the photos with your Power Vision installed on our Rushmore Road Glide Mount. It looks great on the bike and illustrates that the Mount is very versatile, being used for more than just GPS / smartphones.

Enjoy and ride safe!!

Lindsey :0)

Reactions: Spazz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts