Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an iPhone mount from Iron Aces last Friday, it was delivered yesterday. I just received an email out of the blue from Lindsey (Owner/Marketing Director) at Iron Aces Speed Shop, wanting to make sure it arrived ok and all was good with the order. This was done for a $75 order, not a huge dollar amount....I'm impressed. They will get more business from me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Since there is already an on-going thread on this x2 (but I bet there's more) from me except I was able to take advantage of the 30% off for a Blem unit AND I got a tank you letter too.

The instructions for the Iron Aces mount to the instrument pod was spot on and installed trouble free. I had questions for mounting my Garmin Zumo 550 cradle to the Iron Aces mount that I couldn't see in the Gallery of what others had done. I wrote them and Lindsey answered several times almost instantly every time!

Please support Iron Aces... they're good people!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
+1 for me too! I ordered the blemish unit for 30% off and I'm hard pressed to actually find the blemish.

I got a letter in the mail plus an email thanking me for the business as well as asking if it arrived ok. Great customer service!! The little things like that are the things that will make me happy to spend my money with them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
627 Posts
Thanks for all of your AWESOME feedback guys....it truly means the world to us!!

Enjoy your Road Glide Mount and ride safe!!

Lindsey :0)

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
Happy customer here also..... just received mine yesterday. :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another satisfied customer

I got the Iron Aces mount from my awesome wife for Christmas and just installed it today. What a great product! The quality is high and the instructions are spot on. It only took about 30 minutes to install and I am very pleased! Now I just need some nice weather so I can get out and ride.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I got the Iron Aces mount from my awesome wife for Christmas and just installed it today. What a great product! The quality is high and the instructions are spot on. It only took about 30 minutes to install and I am very pleased! Now I just need some nice weather so I can get out and ride.
Merry Christmas to you! Glad you like it. Post some photos when you get a chance... and Thanks to you and your wife for the purchase!

Chris
Iron Aces Speed Shop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts